Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wishing Wednesdays

I keep forgetting about this weekly post that is hosted by bright wishes. I guess when you're not working the days blurr into one another and every day feels like saturday. Anyways, this week I wish for:

1) I had a couple of interviews last week, and there is one job that I am really hoping for. So, I wish that I get it! It's with scotia bank and would lead to alot of exciting career oportunities!

2) That the weather is nice in goodsoil this weekend, so that I can do alot of training and lounging on the beach working on my suntan!

3) I wish that everything comes together for our wedding, its less than 2 months away and the last week has kind of been crazy and it has started stressing me out. But i think I have found some really great vendors now, to replace the one that is going bankrupt, and hopefully all is good.

4) That Ben and I stay healthy for the next month for the last push of training before IRONMAN! It will be the highest volume of training either of us has ever done. So we really need to accept that we're going to be tired, get lots of rest, drink lots of water, and eat properly. No more drinking copious amounts of alcohol for us!.. that is until after Aug 28th!

5) That this house will clean itself.... haha oh man.. I know it won't come true so I guess I better go do it now!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really have a lot going on. Good luck with the job. I hope you get it. And good luck with the Iron Man. You are kind of a badass (I can't imagine doing something like that)!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete