Wednesday, September 14, 2011

We're back!

I'm not even quite sure where to begin. When I wrote my last post, I was not an ironman, I was not married, I had never been to mexico or an all inclusive, and I did not have a job. The last 3 weeks has been amazing, incredible, unbelieveable. So much has gone on and I have just been trying to absorb as much as possible. It's all much to much to write about in one post and it's getting late. So, now that life is slowly going back into a routine, and we have our computer back, I will finally have time to reflect on everything that has happened. But, I wanted to say one thing; I am so thankful for my friends and family. We have never felt so supported and loved than we have during the last 3 weeks. We have really realized how lucky we are to have such amazing people in our lives, and we are so thankful to have been able to share with them such momentous moments in our lives. The last three weeks have not been without hiccups but all along the way our friends and family were there to help out and support us in any way that they could. They are amazing people, and we are we cannot express how grateful we are to every single person.

No comments:

Post a Comment