Monday, August 22, 2011

Next Week!?!

So, I had to book an appointment for next week to get some new makeup. At shoppers they do a makeover type thing and show you how to do your make up as long as you buy some, so I called to book an appointment for before the wedding (since I am clueless with makeup and all mine is pretty much from the free gifts that you get when you buy foundation at clinique during bonus days). So I called and tried to make an appointment for Sept 1st, and the girl goes "so i'll see you next thursday," and I replied "OMG I'm getting married next week!" It has oficially hit me, I am going to become Mrs Rendle next week. MRS! seriously, that makes me seem sooo ooold! I remember called all my friends parents Mrs ____ when I was little.

Anways, 2 posts in one day, I'm on a roll. But now back to getting everything ready for ironman and the wedding!

2 comments:

  1. It comes so fast but enjoy every moment of it! Marriage is the best :)
    H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nobody says you have to be a "Mrs!" you could be Ms. VanDongen, like I'm a Ms. Jemus! :0)

    ReplyDelete