Monday, July 8, 2013

6 Years

I know we're married now, so the only anniversary you're supposed to celebrate is your wedding. But 6 years ago today was a very important day; Ben ran his first marathon, and we started dating. Since then training for for running or triathlons has become an important part of our lives. I can hardly believe that it has been 6 years since I got a job at COP and I met Ben. 6 years, that's nearly a quarter of my entire life, and definitely the best quarter! He has encouraged me to go after every dream that comes my way, no matter what. With him by my side I am now a 2 time ironman finisher, I graduated from Economics with distinction, we own a house, along with many many other adventures (Peru, mountains, marathons, Revelstoke, roadtrips) and we continue to dream about our future. I am so thankful every day to have Ben in my life. He has taught me so much, he understands me, and I love him more than anything. I love our life together. So here's to 6 years, and another 60!


July 2007 -- I'm pretty sure that's our first picture together


July 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment