Thursday, June 2, 2011

Countdowns

I've blogged every day so far this week, I am very impressed with myself. So I thought I'd keep the streak going. I don't have very much to say, so... Here's a countdown of all the exciting things happening!

- 2 days until the CFA exam that I was supposed to write, and am SO HAPPY I
am not
- 3 days until the Oliver Half Ironman.. eeek!
- 4 days until my birthday!
- 17 days and we're moving back to Calgary!
- 26 days until my sister gets home from Australia!
- 36 days until the Calgary Stampede!.. we missed it last year because we
moved and it's always a good time. There is some awesome music lined up at nashville north!
- 36 days until the Champs have been together for 4 years! That is crazy!
- 86 days until Ironman Canada!
- 93 days until we get married!

So in my sister words "WOOT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment