Friday, May 13, 2011

Purple it is!

So, this week with all the allergy issues going on I haven't trained since tuesday. Ugh. Maybe I do actually have a cold? but that's the thing with hay fever you get allll the syptoms of a cold plus itchy eyes and ears (which I have both)... so I guess it's definitely allergies... or maybe both? Although I did just get over a terrible cold. Who knows, all I know is that tomorrow morning I have a 2 hour and 50 minute bike, followed by a 40 minute run, then a 40 minute swim. The race is coming up fast and I better start feeling better!

The one good thing that has come out of it is I decided that I cannot have real flowers at my wedding. I do now want to take a chance that I'll be this ill. So, I was looking online and I found an amazing website that most people in the blog world know about called etsy. If you haven't been there you should definitely check it out. It is basically an online market of a whole bunch of different people with various hobbies. Trust me you will thank me, although your credit card may not since there is sooo much cool stuff on there! anyways, I ended up finding the perfect flowers for our wedding:
Aren't they so pretty! And it was a total steal, way way way cheaper than real flowers. So my sinus' and our bank account are both happy with this decision. I'm thinking black bridesmaids dresses would look pretty awesome with them. I have been up in the air about colors for the wedding, but with the purchase of those flowers I guess it has been decided with purple!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Ben is just about home from his interview and we're going to hang out tonight. I guess it went really well, so now we'll just wait and see if it's meant to be! If it is he could start as soon as June 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment