Sunday, May 8, 2011

Summer is here!.. or at feels like it



We had a great trip to Calgary. I'll write more about that tomorrow when I have a chance. But I just wanted to note that when we drove in to Revelstoke we were surprised at how much changed over the weekend. The buds on the trees are now full leaves, the grass is green, the melting snow piles are completly gone, and it was sunny. That`s the pic I snaped driving into town. It reminded me of how awesome the summer time is here, keeps you going through this crazy rain. We're planning on enjoying it before we move back to Calgary in a few months! We stopped at the grocery store and got groceries for the week and we picked up some chicken, corn, potatoes, and veggies to bbq and had a delicious dinner. Man, I LOVE summer. It is definitely my favorite season!

No comments:

Post a Comment