Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

Today I'm linking up with Brooke, who is adorable, from here; where every wednesday people write what they wish for.

I wish:

- That the weather is nice in Osoyoos this weekend so that we can have a good long weekend full of swimming, biking, and running in osoyoos.




- for Ben to get the job he interviewed for last week, and that this job is what he has been looking for... and that we find out soon if he did so we can focus on moving


- That our wedding invitations arrive in the mail soon so that we can send them out!


2 comments:

  1. I'm working on my wedding invites right now! ha I hope he gets the job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well you're wishing wednesdays must work becasue we just found out that he got the job! thanks Brooke!

    ReplyDelete