Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wishing Wednesdays

It's already wednesday that is crazy. The long weekend really throws my week off, not that i'm complaining I loooove long weekends. Well since one of my wishes came true last wednesday, I thought I'd try it again! This week I wish for :

1)To feel better! This is starting to get silly, I have been sick now for over a month with very limited training. Which is not good since Ironman is now into the double digit countdown!

via


2) That during our trip to Calgary this weekend we find a great place to live. We have a couple of places to look at but there is one that seems perfect....so hopefully it's not rented between now and saturday!We're being a little bit picky since we'll be there until we can buy something, and this place pretty much meets all our criteria

3) That I find a job in Calgary sooner rather than later. Mind you not just another job, but a career that maybe even uses my degree and my interest in finance.

via

4) That our invitations come! Because we really need to get these things out! I'm really excited to see how they turned out as I made them on snapfish. If they don't come this week I think they're officially lost in the mail since it has been over 2 weeks.

5) That I get to eat me some peanut sate pho while we're in Calgary! It's my favorite but I haven't had it since January since there isn't a place here in Revelstoke.
MMMMMMMM!

Have a great wednesday. What are you wishing for?

1 comment:

  1. Mmm I LOVE pho! It's SO delicious -and I hope you feel better soon! Especially since you have something to be healthy FOR!

    ReplyDelete